Join Nicolette Richer, author of the book Eat Real to Heal, for an interactive workshop.
When? Monday, September 24th, 2018 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm.
What do brain fog, depression, anxiety, Alzheimers, dementia, and ADHD have in common?
- these diseases of the brain are all on a raise,
- the medication that is prescribed en masse for all of the above has a lot of health implications and wreaking more havoc in the body than good, and
- they can all be prevented and reversed by eating real, whole, plant-based food
This 2-hour interactive workshop debunks the myths around mental health. During this workshop, Nicolette will:
- open up a dialogue to get rid of the taboo around these diseases
- explain how preventing and reversing these diseases can be as simple as looking to and changing what you eat
- explain why turning to medication is not a solution
- teach what to eat to nourish your brain: what foods to add to your plate, how to prepare + cook them so you can keep your (and your families) brain(s) running at an optimum level
Show up to learn how you can prevent and reverse brain disease. Your brain matters!
Your $25 ticket also includes delicious snacks and juices provided by The Green Moustache.